Thursday, September 3, 2009

You only think I havent been working....!


It's been soooo busy!! I can't even begin to upload all the cakes that have been made in the past few months. Weddings, birthdays, graduations, baby showers, Mothers day. You name it it's there! I could attempt describing every cake here... But I have a feeling you'd rather just see the pictures. Take a peak and let me know what you think!!





















































































































3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow Amanda! Those cakes look awsome! You are SO talented!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'd say you've been busy! That is a LOT of cakes!

Shauna said...

Those cakes are AMAZING!! I love the three tier cake with purple and black dots all over it, good job!!