Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hungry for more??

"The Cake with no Date"
This buttercream frosted german chocolate cake was ready and on time for her Valentine! She waited all day just to be stood up... Her date never showed and needless to say this beautiful cake ALMOST went to waste!! Indeed some mean soul out there decided to order a cake and not pick it up! Thankfully this german valentine found a party to go to all thanks to Katie and Danny. Who wouldn't want a free cake on Valentines Day?? Thanks guys for saving the day!

This is just a thought but I'm starting to believe that cupcakes cakes are slowly taking over the world... Browse the site for 30 seconds and you'll understand where I'm coming from! Hey at least I'm getting better at it!









Yes, this is Optimus Prime himself! Well it's him just in cake form, and might I add he's a bit more tasty this way. I really hope that little Alex enjoyed this cake because it was some hard cake constructing! I dig these challenges and this crazy habit forming addicting labor of love that is my job!


What did I tell you?? Here's another...


Every little girl should get to enjoy a pretty princess cake! and I hope Sophia loved her cake as much as I did. I hate seeing my cakes go, but I suppose I would run out of space quickly. Pictures do help! So look on!

No comments: